Pipeline Candidates, Indications, R&D Stages
Our product pipeline features robust R&D, a broad repertoire, diverse functionality, extensive indications and rapid research-to-clinical translation.
Clinical Development Stage
- Senl_1904B: Anti-CD19 CAR-T for relapsed/refractory (R/R) B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL)
- Senl_B19: Anti-CD19 CAR-T for R/R NHL
- Senl_H19: Anti-CD19 CAR-T for B-ALL and NHL post-CAR-T relapse
- Senl_NS7CAR: Anti-CD7 CAR-T for T-Cell (T-ALL) and NHL
- Senl_H19x22P: Dual Anti-CD19 and Anti-CD22 CAR-T for R/R B-ALL and NHL
Preclinical/IND Enabling Stage
- Senl_ABUCAR7: Universal anti-CD7 CAR-T for R/R T-ALL and NHL
- Senl_GDUCARxxx (undisclosed target): Universal CAR-GDT for R/R acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Senl_GDSTCLDxx (undisclosed target): Universal CAR-GDT for gastric and pancreatic cancer.
- Senl_BCMA03: Anti-BCMA CAR-T for R/R Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Senl_comboCARs (Senl_TAAx22P): Combo/customized anti-tumor associated antigen (TAA) and anti-CD22/PD-L1 CAR-T for sarcomas, ovarian cancer and other solid tumors