Wei Ding LL.M.
Chairman, Board of Directors
Wei Ding has over 20 years of experiences in legal practice as an attorney specialized in M&A, foreign investment and NPL litigation. Mr. Ding has over 10 years of professional investment banking experience specialized in international and domestic private equity transactions and investments in the healthcare and biotech sector.
- Graduated from Xiamen University, major in Economics (1995).
- Master of Law, University of International Business and Economics (2002).
- Visiting Scholar, University of Washington (2010).
- PH student of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University (2019-present).
Jianqiang Li Ph.D.
Scientific Founder, CSO, Director of the Board
Jianqiang Li has over 20 years of academic and industry experience in immunology and cell therapy; he has also published 13 papers in top-ranked journals, including Nature Medicine, Blood, Journal of Immunology, etc., with a cumulative impact index over 60. Mr. Li is an invited speaker at ASH, ASBMT, ICBS, ECI and Gamma-Delta T Cell International Conference
Mr. Li independently set up an efficient CAR-T production system, achieved major breakthroughs in the development and clinical application of allogeneic CAR-γδ T cell therapy, and made important contributions to the antigen presentation and activation mechanism of Vγ9Vδ2 T cells. He has successfully developed CAR-γδ T cell products derived from human cord blood.
- Master of Immunology, Institute of Basic Medicine, Peking Union Medical College (2003-2006).
- Doctor of Immunology, University of Würzburg (2006-2009).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, City of Hope National Medical Center (2010).
- Senior Scientist, R&D Department at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (2011-2016).
Co-founder, CEO, Director of the Board
Shengmin Guo has over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Previously, Ms. Guo worked at CSPC NBP Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (HKEX: 01093), accumulating 12 years of marketing and management experience as Marketing Director, Deputy Manager and Vice President, and 10 years as Senior Manager of Human Resources
Ms. Guo led the development and commercialization of a novel drug launch to market from 0 to 3 Billion RMB in annual sales.